This is a provisional translation. Please be aware that there may be mistranslations.
This page will be updated as needed. Please bookmark this page for future reference.
Table of Contents
Thorough implementation of "Basic Countermeasures against infectious diseases"
- Wear your mask correctly. Make sure to cover your nose and chin, and eliminate "no mask."
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after touching common objects (doorknobs, etc.).
- Avoid Three Cs (Crowded spaces, Close-contact settings, Closed spaces) and maintain a social distance (2m as much as possible, at least 1m).
- Ventilate the room frequently (at least once every 30 minutes) so that the air in the room can be replaced.
Thoroughly implement measures to prevent infectious diseases at home.
- Please take your temperature and check your health every day. If you feel any abnormality in your health, avoid talking without a mask.
- Wash your hands and gargle frequently.
- Be sure to ventilate frequently.
Thoroughly implement measures to prevent infectious diseases at workplace.
- Avoid talking without a mask. Be careful not to be distracted when taking breaks or leaving work.
- Please make active use of telework. Also, please try to reduce congestion by staggered work schedules.
Thoroughly implement measures to prevent infectious diseases during meals.
- Special attention should be paid to conversations during meals, regardless of whether or not alcohol is consumed, day or night, and regardless of the location, as infection can easily occur.
- If you visit a restaurant, please visit one registered with "Ibaraki Amabie-chan", and make sure everyone is registered before the meal begins.
- Please set a time for the dinner in advance, and hold it in as small a group and as short a time as possible. Please do not participate if you have any health problems.
- Avoid shouting, passing drinks around, sharing chopsticks, and wear a mask when talking.
- (To all registered "Ibaraki Amabie-chan" stores) Please make sure that all users are registered with "Ibaraki Amabie-chan". If they are not registered, please record their contact information.